Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success
Our Founding Story
We believe healthier kids are happier kids. They have confidence and act like champions in every walk of life. Participating in sports during our own school days made us deeply appreciate the strength, stamina and agility and its positive impact on our well being and subsequently in studies. But as parents, we found it difficult to motivate our children to engage in rigorous sports. It was tough to find the time to play with children and even tougher was to find a safe and hygienic sports centre.
Sportyze was created to empower children through what they do best ; PLAY! And help parents who want to introduce fitness to their children in a fun way. We want to make fitness; fun, engaging and self-disciplined. Ultimately, we hope that the positive attitude and self confidence that kids gain today will help them tackle the challenges and opportunities of tomorrow.
Our offering, The kids gym; an indoor gymnasium has been a source of joy for many families. It has served as a foundation stone to many young athletes and active young adults of today. Over the years, Team Sportyze has grown manifolds. After Kids Gym, we have added Sports based Preschool and Daycare in our offerings. We’re excited to have the opportunity to make available wellness to the confident kids in your life!
the wonderful team of Sportyze.
Our aim is to help you grow your child into a well-rounded, well-adjusted super kid. Our curriculum is based on:
Creative and thoughtfully-crafted activities that make learning fun and meaningful
Fostered growth across 16 key developmental areas to make children life-ready
Wide range of themes that introduce children to different age-appropriate concepts
Helps parents overcome new-age challenges and engages children at home constructively
How do we accomplish this?
Health and Safety in the New Normal!
The health and hygiene of your little one is and has always been our utmost priority. Our SOPs have become even more comprehensive and are based on International standards followed in preschools across the world. We have also taken in account feedback from our Parents Community and have a three-pronged approach to SAFETY
- Vaccination – Immunization of all staff including didis, driver bhaiyyas, Teachers and Coaches
- Screening – Contactless screening of Staff, Educators and Students for COVID symptoms.
- Face Shields – All the staff Educators and Didis are trained to appropriately and consistently wearing masks/shields
- Protocols for cleaning – Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and objects in the classroom such as door handles, desks, chairs, cabinets, lockers, bookshelves etc.
- Temperature checks and hand sanitization at arrival.
- Frequent hand-wash breaks.
- The child to wear a mask from the home to the centre pick up point.
- Prompting children to washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use sanitizer
- Together we can create a happy and safe place for our little ones.
- Students who are sick to attend online classes
- The child’s school bag, lunch and snack box and water bottle to be labelled.
- The parent to send food and water from home for the child along with spoons
Safety at our centers
Our centres have been designed to make your child always feel safe with us.
Making a difference becomes part of your job
Want to wake up excited to go to work every morning, confident that you’re making a difference while having a blast? You’ve come to the right place. Sportyze is India’s finest educational and physical development company for children.
Over the years, our trained instructors have nurtured happy, confident kids through parent/child classes, gymnastics, athletic development programs , plus enjoyable Summer camps and Awesome Birthday Bash parties. As a part of Team Sportyze, you will be part of a team dedicated to the growth and development of children. We are looking for fun, outgoing, talented individuals who are looking to make a difference in their community. If this sounds like you, check out our open positions!